General Administration Department provides various services for public to access administrative assistance from Govt. of Kerala.
- Visitors Facilitation Centres are available at the North Gate, South Gate and Annexe of Kerala Secretariat to issue entry pass to visitors.
- GAD provides a portal, CM's Public Grievance Redressal Cell (CMPGR Cell) for the submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens to the Chief Minister of Kerala from anywhere and anytime (24x7)
- Certificate attestation for citizen's moving abroad is done through Attestation (Home) Department.
- Booking Govt. guest houses for both Citizens and Employees are made easy through Online Guest House Booking Facility.
- List of Freedom Fighters and their pension details are published under Secret Cell of GAD.
- Jeevan Raksha Padak awards to civilians who save others' lives from drowning, fire, or mine accidents are published under Secret Cell of GAD.
- Compassionate Employment Cell allots vacancies in general categories post from general pool for appointment under Compassionate Employment Scheme for Government Servants who die-in-harness.